Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving On Up!

I am pleased to announce that I am upgrading my blog to a full featured website of which the blog will be the central focus. This move allows me to provide more information than a simple blog in a more user friendly and useful format. Please continue to follow me at: www.tremorgan.com or www.randolphmorgan.com.

Add to Technorati FavoritesIf you are interested in legal representation, please contact me by email or at (919) 781-1311. You can also find me at www.nichollscrampton.com (this site currently being updated).

Please note that nothing on this blog should be considered legal advice and that viewing the information on this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. You are advised to consult with an attorney to confirm the current state of any legal information contained in this blog, as the law constantly changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment